For most products, you have 28 days to notify the Seller if you want to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (there’s a guide below to help you see what’s cancelable and what isn’t).
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (i.e. is personalised or can't be resold by the Seller as made to the customer's specifications)
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like earrings, cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken, and material face masks
To avoid disappointment, please check with the Seller, whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering. Details on how to do this can be found here
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a cancelable product
- Contact the Seller directly to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product.
a. Outlining your request to the Seller by signing in to your account, clicking ‘my account’ at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’. Within this menu, picking the relevant order you wish to return and then clicking on ‘contact the seller’ where you can submit your request.
If you completed your purchase as a guest, please click here for information on how to contact the seller directly.
Returning your order to the Seller
Once you have contacted the Seller and have confirmation for your return, please follow the below steps to return your order.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to the Seller within 14 days of letting the Seller know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service and please retain your proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost and responsibility of returning the product.
- The seller should process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by the Seller; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the Partner; or
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the Seller (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Seller).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with us.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value (see our gift voucher terms and conditions).
All Sellers comply with our returns policy, giving you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us by sending us an email.
If you didn't find what you were looking for here, you may wish to visit our FAQ's where you can find lots of helpful articles.