Contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to return or exchange a product by either:
- letting the Partner know directly by signing in to your account, clicking ‘my account’ at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order you want to return and then clicking on ‘contact the seller’ where you can upload this information; OR
- going to our 'customer contact' page and choosing ‘cancel order’ from the drop down menu.
If already received, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure not to return any products to notonthehighstreet but confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner .
As the Partner's payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
If the order hasn't been dispatched yet, please see How do I cancel my order?
Alternatively, if you didn't find what you were looking for, please see below for related articles.