If you bought something from one of our Christmas pop-up shops (at Waterloo Station and Westfield, White City) which is now faulty and you would like to return it please see below.
Goods purchased online from notonthehighstreet.com cannot be returned via our pop-ups postal returns service. To return goods purchased online from notonthehighstreet.com, please follow our standard returns policy.
NOTHS Christmas Pop-Up Returns Policy
Are your goods faulty?
You can return your faulty goods after 31 January 2019, and your statutory rights apply. We are unable to offer an exchange on faulty goods after our Westfield pop-up shop closes on 24 December 2018.
Returning your faulty goods by post
To return your faulty goods by post, please follow these 6 simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit our postal returns service HERE and follow the instructions to notify us of your decision to return your goods.
- Step 2: Input your details and provide the reason for your return.
- Step 3: Print your return label and attach the returns label to the packaging.
- Step 4: Pack the goods in secure packaging and seal the parcel.
- Step 5: Return the goods to the returns address listed on the returns label no later than 14 days after the day on which you communicate your decision to cancel.
- Step 6: Post the goods.
It is always a good idea to keep proof of postage. Items returned without proof of postage are sent at your own risk.
Receiving your refund
We’ll refund your money in the same way you paid for your goods. The refund will be made to the card that the goods were purchased with. Please allow for 5-10 working days after we receive the goods back for the refund to show in your account.
These returns do not affect your statutory legal rights.
For any other questions please contact our customer services team by going to our Contact and Help page here.
Alternatively, if you didn't find what you were looking for, please see below for related articles.