If you bought something from one of our Christmas pop-up shops (at Waterloo Station and Westfield, White City) and would like to return it please see below.
Goods purchased online from notonthehighstreet.com cannot be returned in-store at our pop-ups or via our pop-ups postal returns service. To return goods purchased online from notonthehighstreet.com, please follow our standard returns policy.
NOTHS Christmas Pop-Up Returns Policy
Changed your mind?
We’d like you to be happy with everything you buy from us. But if you do change your mind, please return the goods in a saleable condition with your proof of purchase via one of the following methods and we’ll happily offer a refund in the post via our returns service to our returns address until 31 January 2019.
Unless the goods are faulty, we will not be able to accept any returns received after 31 January 2019.
Please be aware there are some goods for which we are unable to offer a refund unless they are faulty:
- for health and hygiene reasons, certain goods - such as cosmetics or earrings - where the seal is broken after purchase; and
- anything that’s made to your specific requirements (other than standard customisation options), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to a bespoke element.
We ask that all perishable food goods are returned before their ‘use by’ date and that clothing be returned unworn and as sold, in a saleable condition and with all tags in place.
Please note that you will be liable for any diminished value of any goods resulting from the handling of them in any way other than as is necessary to establish its nature, characteristics and functioning while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the goods are in transit back to us).
Are your goods faulty?
You can return your faulty goods after 31 January 2019, and your statutory rights apply. We are unable to offer an exchange on faulty goods after our Westfield pop-up shop closes on 24 December 2018.
Returning your goods by post
To return your goods by post, please follow these 6 simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit our postal returns service HERE and follow the instructions to notify us of your decision to return your goods.
- Step 2: Input your details and provide the reason for your return.
- Step 3: Print your return label and attach the returns label to the packaging.
- Step 4: Pack the goods in secure packaging and seal the parcel.
- Step 5: Return the goods to the returns address listed on the returns label no later than 14 days after the day on which you communicate your decision to cancel.
- Step 6: Post the goods.
You can return your goods for free to us at either of our pop-ups or by prepaid post via our returns service within the cancellation periods set out above.
It is always a good idea to keep proof of postage. Items returned without proof of postage are sent at your own risk.
Receiving your refund
We’ll refund your money in the same way you paid for your goods. The refund will be made to the card that the goods were purchased with. Please allow for 5-10 working days after we receive the goods back for the refund to show in your account.
These returns do not affect your statutory legal rights.
For any other questions please contact our customer services team by going to our Contact and Help page here.