This is a security procedure often put in place by your bank, card issuer or payment service provider to protect against internet fraud. You’ll be prompted to enter the details you’ve registered with your bank or card issuer, and if you’ve not yet registered your card for this security check, you’ll be prompted to do so. If you’ve any further questions regarding either Mastercard Securecode or Verified by Visa, please get in touch with your bank or card issuer.
Articles in this section
- How do I make an additional payment on an existing order?
- I placed an order and I have been charged twice
- VAT enquiries
- Why does my payment need to be verified when paying with credit or debit card?
- I am not based in the UK, can I have the VAT refunded?
- If an error page appears, how do I know if my order has been successful?